Thursday, June 19, 2008

spiders

So last night I had a dream that I was laying on the couch and a tarantula looking spider crawled up onto the arm of the couch by my feet. Oddly enough I was not distraught over a huge spider crawling up onto the couch. Then the spider shot some webbing at some bug on the floor next to me and started to reel the bug in. Can spiders reel in their webbing? Well, this is my dream damn it- they can reel if they want to. Anyway, so the spider is reeling in the bug and the webbing is kind of going across my body and the end of the webbing gets stuck in my finger because there were barbs on the end of the string of web. Again, this is my dream damn it. So, I get the barb out of my finger and all the sudden the tarantula attacks me. I shut my eyes and started screaming as the tarantula spun a web around my middle finger on my right hand and cut off the circulation. I think I threw the spider off of me at that point and was still screaming while I was trying to cut the web off of my finger with some scissors.
I wonder what all this means? Stop smoking crack perhaps?

2 comments:

Krissie said...

I don't know what that dream means, but maybe next time you'll dream of Hall of Famer Rod Caroo - who could hurt him?

Ikes said...

I think your diagnosis is right on the money!