Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I have a retarded ear

Dad bought bro and me IPods for Christmas. The IPods come with ear bud headphones. Left ear bud fits just fine- my ear seems to cradle, love and caress the ear bud. My right ear is retarded. No matter how hard or in which direction I jam that sucker in, my right ear isn't having it. Complete rejection of the ear bud in the right ear. As a matter of fact, as I type this right now, I'm sitting at my desk with an ear bud in my left ear only. Put the right ear on my list of flaws.

2 comments:

knarf said...

Oh, jambo jumbo. Sounds better in stereo.

Ikes said...

IT's a family problem...I as well have a small (retarded) right ear canal!

The doctor even said so. That's why my ear hurts sometimes.

HEY!!! JUMBO JAY!

Your're right...it is better in stereo.