Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kenny Rogers



Here we have pictures of two Kenny Rogers. One a pitcher for the Detroit Tigers and the other a country singer.
Last night Malik and I were watching Baseball Tonight on ESPN. ESPN showed a picture of Kenny Rogers, the pitcher, and I asked Malik who he was.
Malik said, "That's Kenny Rogers. You know (begins to sing) 'On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again'."
I said, "You idiot that's Willie Nelson."
Malik sings, "Footloose, footloose..."
I said, "You idiot that's Kenny Loggins. Kenny Rogers sings The Gambler."
Malik says oh, sits there quietly for a sec, then leans over and in my ear sings,
"And the thunder rolls..."
ARG!!

3 comments:

JenNY said...

That is AWESOME!

Beth said...

I think Malik is a little more confused in life than I thought.

Cady said...

Good post.