Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stopping!


Dear morons that make brake pads for the rollerblades that I currently own:
What kind of craptard thinks that making a brake pad out of plastic is a good idea? I'm assuming this is why the brakes cost a buck a piece. Please look into the new age substance called rubber. Rubber seems to not INSTANTLY DISINTEGRATE while trying to stop at the bottom of a hill. Call me crazy, but when I have to take my rollerblades off and walk back to my apartment in my socks because I have no brake, that's not cool. A sparking lug that once held the brake pad in place, is not the best way to try to come to a stop. Please look into rubber. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
dirty socks.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I am glad to hear that you are okay. Is this you in the picture???

Ikes said...

I can't believe you still rollerblade! Jumping rope is so much cooler...that's what I do.

EAGLE PARTS!!!

MissIker said...

Listen buddy. I could rollerblade circles around you.
No one makes me bleed my own blood!

Ikes said...

Maybe so...but I'd win in a straight away!

Mom said...

Please make sure you protect your teeth at all costs. I just love your purdy teeth.
Cascade dishwasher detergent added to your load of whites will get those nasty rollerblade socks clean again. Just call me Martha.