Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I hate Sprint

Just wanted to let everyone know that Sprint is the bane of my existence right now and my text messaging isn't working. Now, one might say that I'm conceited by implying that people are even trying to send me text messages. In my defense, Sprint likes to tease me by letting me know that I have a new text message, but, alas, the bastards won't let me read the message. It's quite cruel, actually. So, until this mess is fixed, aka until I switch to Verizon, please contact me via email or you can always phone me because good ole Sprint is nice enough to let my calls come through.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sorry about your phone stuff. Your dad is finally getting a cell phone and I'm getting a new one. Hope this one doesn't go in the potty. I hope your dad will be able to recognize his phone when it rings.