Monday, May 14, 2007

I heart moving

I would like to say that the moving process for Malik and me went just as smoothly as the two retards in this picture, but, alas, it did not. (nice white socks, buddy). Malik and I got up at 8:30am and were not finished until about 10:30pm. I, being the smart cookie that I am, made sure that I knew where the bed linens were so when we got to the new place, I could just throw the bed linens on and go to sleep. I can't remember the last time I was that exhausted. Now we're playing the "have you seen the (insert random household object here)?" game. That's fun. And as I woman, I must admit that I was the worst "estimator" when it came to estimating how many boxes we would need. We had to go buy 10 more x-large boxes the afternoon of the move. Anyway, we're pretty much settled in the new place. We both absolutely love it. Now comes the decorating...

3 comments:

lethes said...

i've been waiting for this! i keep checking your blog during class and suddenly a very goofy looking picture of me keeps popping up. oops
glad to hear you like the new place. i HATE moving, so i feel for ya!

Beth said...

One word...MOVERS!!!! No matter how much they cost, it is cheaper than a divorce.

JenNY said...

Where in THE hell do you find these photos? =)