Monday, April 09, 2007

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.


I should be more compassionate. I really should... considering I worked at a mental health agency for 5 years but, alas, I am not. I walked into the gym locker room last week. I headed for the lockers so I could change into the workout gear. There was lady in the locker room. By herself. Laughing. Alright, I thought, maybe there was something funny on tv. (There are tv's in the locker room) Then I realized Rachel Ray's talk show was on, and while Rachel is great cook, she definitely ain't no stand up comedian. Lady still in the locker room. Still by herself. Still laughing. Alright, I thought, maybe she has one of those cell phones in her ear that I can't see. I go about my business, change my clothes. I head over towards toilets in the locker room. Crazy is standing about 5 feet away from the mirror, putting on lip gloss, and still laughing. What in the? Whatever. I went to work out. 45 minutes later I come back in the locker room. She is still there. Now, she has 4 plastic bags spread out across the locker room and she is just beside herself- laughing and singing. I went to talk to one of the gym staff members. Her response, "Yeah, she's not supposed to be in there." Alright then.

No comments: