Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my review of the movie "300"

Malik and I went to see 300 on Sunday. I thought the movie was very good.

For those of you that don't know, 300 is "a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite."

side note: after we saw the movie, Malik will now spontaneously, boistrously yell (while in our apartment), "THIS IS SPARTA!" It's fun.

When I went to work on Monday, one of the attorneys asked me if I saw 300 over the weekend. I said yes and I really liked it. He asked if the fight scenes were gory.

I said, "Not really. I mean people's heads get chopped off and you see the inside of their severed head and neck but nothing so gory that I had to look away."

I am an idiot.

No comments: