Friday, March 09, 2007

Coury enjoys my misfortune.

I recently wrote an email to my friend, Coury, about my night out last Friday. She told me that everytime something awful happens to me she gets a good laugh out of it. Maybe you will too. Enjoy...
I met Susan and her friend out on Friday. I went into the club by myself since I was meeting them there. While I was waiting in line, some athlete or some crap celebrity, cuts in front of me with his wife and everyone is all "can we get you anything? please let us know if you need anything. let them know downstairs if you want VIP. nice to see you." blah blah blah. Finally I get in the club, there is like negative 5 people there. There is a couple by the bar heavily making out (its 10:30- drunk before you came, eh?) Soon after Susan and her friend arrive, the drunk couple start dancing (aka stumbling and hanging all over each other) on the dance floor. We get drinks and head out on the dance floor too. We are a good 10 feet away from the drunkards. I had my back to them. The drunk guy backs into me. I turn around like what the hell? He apologizes and I say "Yeah the dance floor is REAL crowded, huh?" He flips me off. NICE. 5 minutes later, had my back to them again. He backs up and grabs my butt. I ignore it. I continue to avoid his antics by moving every time he comes over our way. The final straw was him backing up his girl towards where we were, grabbing my purse and moving it to the back of the speaker so that he can put his girl up on the speaker. (He never quite got her up on the speaker, as I'm pretty sure she weighed about 250). Anyway, I was pissed and the night just sucked because I couldn't get out of the funk.

2 comments:

Miker said...

Thanks EmintheATL. As your father it is always comforting to hear when my daughter is being groped by a drunk. Oh well . . .

lethes said...

hahahaha i just read this!!!

yes, it's true. i enjoy your misfortunate. :)