Friday, February 16, 2007

I've become THAT girl

People back home will understand this. You know when someone from a warmer climate comes to visit when its cold and all they do is complain about how cold it is and all you want them to do is shut their damn pie hole? I've become THAT girl. The one that complains about being cold. I'm so ashamed. Malik and I were out last night and I'm guessing the temperature was in the 30's. I was so cold, like cold to the bone cold, like my teeth were cold cold. And I'm thinking, I am such a damn pansy- Cincinnati is covered in snow and ice and I'm here shivering. Malik said its because your blood thins out. I think I'm just a pansy.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Dear Pansy: I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!! But thanks for sharing. How did you get that picture of me in the ice cube?

Miker said...

You could put my car in that block of ice. Your mother tried not to be too smug as I pulled the windshield ice protector off her car. I hate when she's so smart.
:{