Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today's blog is Emily venting. If you don't want to hear me piss and moan please close the browser now and do not continue.
My first issue is Blogger. I edited and reposted my blog from yesterday about 47 times. Each time looking more jacked up than before. Why when I'm creating a post, to when I actually post on the blog, does the freaking format, picture placement, and spaces between paragraphs just seem to do whatever the hell it wants? I did not intentionally make 32 spaces between each paragraph in yesterday's blog. This is the kind of stuff that I lose sleep over. Get a life!
My second issue is buying car insurance. Before I moved to Atlanta, I was on my parent's policy aka my dad picked all the coverage blah blah blah. So, now I'm trying to figure out all of this insurance jargon and figure out what the crap coverage to get. The part that I need to vent about is that you can buy insurance to cover you if you are hit by an uninsured driver. What the hell? I understand that that kind of coverage is needed but... hey you slam into me, you don't have insurance? Oh! I'll pick up the tab. No problem- could you just give me a hand with my bumper and driver's side door? Yeah, just put them in the trunk.
And what else I hate about buying car insurance (since you asked), I feel like the minute I don't buy coverage for something, that uninsured something will happen to me on the way home from work. I suppose I will be slammed into by an uninsured driver on the way home today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WATCH OUT!!!!

Ikes said...

I just bought insurance for my car yesterday...you can bet I'll be doing some shopping around to find a lower rate...

Jargon it was...I felt like an idiot...Here's a good one...the lady put f'ing earthquake insurance on my Renter's policy...when the hell have we had an earthquake in Ft. Thomas, KY...that caused any damage! I don't know!

MissIker said...

But I'm tellin' ya - the second you don't have earthquake insurance - BOOM! Cue the earthquake. seriously.