Thursday, January 25, 2007

REAL classy, Atlanta

It took me an hour and a half to get to work today.
And as I started my journey at 8:30 this morning, while I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic, I thought there had to be a huge accident to basically turn 5 lanes of I-75 into a parking lot. As I sat in traffic still at 9:00 having moved only 2 miles in a half an hour, I thought not only was there an serious accident, but someone must have died in the wreckage. So I said a prayer. At 9:30, while being only halfway to work, I said a prayer for myself, as I was ready to murder someone. Finally, I arrive at work at 10am. And I check the news. There was no deadly accident. Here is the headline:

Motivational seminar, poultry convention jam downtown

A freaking poultry convention?!!? Bastards!!!!

3 comments:

lethes said...

you missed me during your traffic jam. admit it.
you missed me. and oreos.

Jesse Osbourne said...

haha. good ol' poultry.

and yes, freelancing means i can take pictures for you and for anyone and they can buy them.

yay.

Mom said...

Way to hang in there, well at least til the end when you called them bastards. Granny would have been proud, chicken ass. Get it - poultry. Gotta love it.