Thursday, December 07, 2006

NOT the happiest place on Earth!

I went out with Susan and her mom last weekend and here is how my night went:
First off, we had been sitting there for a half hour and the waitress comes over and says those gentlemen over there wanted to buy you gals a round of drinks. So, OF COURSE, Susan and her mom get up to dance and I'm like fresh meat sitting at the table alone. (I don't know why I didn't get up to dance...) Anywho, so Crazy that bought us drinks comes over. From far away and in the dark he looked ok, but up close the guy looked like Walt Disney. I'm not joking. He looked like a young Walt Disney. And I'm pissed because he bought us drinks and I feel like I have to make conversation. Walt (I think his name was Toby, but we'll call him Walt) proceeds to ask how old I am and if I have children. I said no and then he says that I'm getting pretty old and I should really think about having kids soon. What moron says that to a girl in a bar? I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom stall, I hear a bunch of commotion about a girl who has lost her purse. Turned out she didn't loose her purse, a lady had taken it off the bathroom sink while the girl was turned around drying her hands. The lady that swiped the purse (genius) didn't leave the bathroom... oh no.. she went and stood in one of the stalls. So, the girl that lost her purse, CONFRONTS the purse stealer in the bathroom and starts screaming DON'T STEAL, DON'T STEAL!! and runs out to get security.

Happy holidays.

2 comments:

Jesse Osbourne said...

is that what goes on in the girl's bathroom?

lethes said...

i love this post. LOVE this post.