Friday, December 08, 2006

My brother, the humanitarian












If humanitarian means freezing your balls off, then thats my brother. I'm sorry. I've lost you. My brother is raising money for Kentucky Special Olympics. And he is doing so by participating in the 2007 Polar Bear Plunge at Newport on the Levee in February. Before you get concerned, he will be jumping into a pool set up on the Levee, not jumping into the Ohio River. He has invited me to jump into the pool with him, but, alas, I have decided not my idea of fun. My idea of fun is to help him raise money. Click on the link for this website: http://kentucky-ohioplunge.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=209784&lis=1&kntae209784=4B4F66D6522A423496B3553F17048488


On the right side of the screen, click on Jeff Iker or on NKU Norse Polar Bear Society and you can make a donation. Jeff is in first place right now for donations and I would like to keep it that way. Thanks everyone!

8 comments:

lethes said...

EMILY! STOP DROP AND ROLL! YOUR HEAD IS ON FIRE!

MissIker said...

I think it looks like I'm wearing a little red party hat.

lethes said...

i think your devil horn is showing.

MissIker said...

No no no- I think it looks like I just got "beamed" down from Planet Babe.

MissIker said...

We're supposed to be focusing on my brother and his humanitarian ways, not my devil horns.

lethes said...

oh! oops! haha
glad you said that because i couldn't top planet babe anyway.

Ikes said...

Check this out!

http://advancement.nku.edu/page.asp?p=0211700&id=190

Thanks to your friends who have donated already...

I've raised $366 and the team has raised $546...Thank you very much sister. See you in 1 day.

Anonymous said...

online xanax no prescription xanax side effects for long term use - pictures of generic xanax tablets