Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A whistling girl and a crowing hen will always come to a bad end




Hide yer chickens! I'm cookin tonight! This should be interesting, my friends. Hopefully, I won't have the Colonel watching over me with his wee beady eyes. (No, Malik is not the Colonel! I'm talking about Colonel Sanders, silly people!) I will update tomorrow. That reminds me of a story. On spring break senior year of college, someone asked us if Kentucky Fried Chicken in Kentucky is called Home Fried Chicken. NOPE! On a non poultry note, I got a manicure on my lunch break today. I like it. And I also want to wish my mother good luck in her Funnybone performance this evening and, since I will not be there to defend myself, do not believe anything she says about her children. Have a nice day!

No comments: